Saturday, April 04, 2009

The Buck stops here by b.rose

The Buck stops here by b.roseThe Great Buck Howard starring John Malkovich is about a guy who was on the Johnny Carson Show sixty one times."Please ( he tells interviewers) it was The Tonight Show starring Johnny Carson....I was on there sixty one times...."Robert Christgau of the NY Times said "minimum requirements for stardom is a year on the Tonight Show". I was on there twelve times....whew just made it....now it's Facebook and MySpace so everybody's famous....except me and Robert Christgau. I call Johnny Carson the Jesus Christ Show with Ed Messiah and....Adolf Hitler was for THE FATHERLAND and Jesus is supposed to have said, "Father,unto thy hands I come..mend my Spirit..." and so in this Spirit of black and white (Hitler evil boll weevel) and Jesus (Good God a'mighty) that I say "I am the Second Coming of Christ"...black and white..piano......take note....takes a Pillage to raze a Village....You're supposed to eat the electricity of this NET cast upon the seize with your eyes for the Second Coming like the Bread and Wine with your mouth for the First Coming.I feel Aries the Ram rising with a wry ZING to ram a Bok down Rahm Immanuel's throat and call his name "a manual" It's Arien not Aryan Supremacy i don't know y....Arien, Arien, Arien Supremacy !!! I break Randy Newman in half for a "New Man".Randy Newman asked me first time we met, 'why are you always so happy?"Before I could tell him "because I'm the Second Coming of Christ and am earier than you and my fans are a soup mix of people who are SOUP-EARIER to your yuppie Jooboisie money grubbing kikesucking oh never mind..no offense meant I'm sure none was taken....just kidding"Before I could tell him the truth of y things r the way they r... the girl beside me interrupted.."just tell him you're happy because you're not jewish....""Well,Biff, I think you're a rude son of a bitsch" said Paul Williams the short little guy who wanted to be big last time we spoke.....I called him to ask him why he kept telling people he wrote the song Fill Your Heart..."Well,Biff,I think you're a rude SOB""I know,Paul, but that's not the point...the point is...why do you tell people that YOU wrote Fill Your Heart...is it because you are short and wanna be big in peoples' eyes with all those bubblegum lollypop lyrics you write ?...I mean you're dealing with the Second Coming fo Christ....Twelve Apostles on the ol' J.C. Show...minimum requirements....i don't know y...Arien Supremacy.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home