Sunday, April 12, 2009

Victoria's Secret Theatre

Victoria's Secret Theatre presents.."Girl if you ain't..."--- On Sat, 4/11/09, Victoria J wrote:From: Victoria J Subject: Victoria J sent you a Care2 eCard!To: biffyoman@yahoo.comDate: Saturday, April 11, 2009, 8:16 PMVictoria J sent you an eCard from Care2! Click on the following link to view your eCard, or paste it into your browser:http://www.care2.com/send/pickup/1100-93197-84449-8126This Care2 eCard was sent April 11, 2009 and will be available for 14 days.Warm wishes,Dear Victoria's Secret Theatre..girl if you ain;t somethin;...what a thoughful little gift for...for Ishtar..where He comes out of the shell...a real little pearl...Happy Oyster everyone....it is certainly a rizing for this young bloke..I am surrounded by beauty in the "ayes have it" (I heard that beauty is in the behind of the holder)... old folks like every white boy singer songwriter of the sixties cannot imagine or speak like this..they got "big" and "old"......Pope Petey of Peteysbird sent a delightful poem..one he wrote ten years ago..very innocent and child-like...it is on my Mess Board....;.the punk Marilyn Monroe was here for half the nite slurping chaotically about the piano..;we sang every song that sandman ever knew...Punk blond Mollied out Marilyn (MOLLY is the name of her favorite drug...I told here /I have a song named...she didn;t care..she wanted drugs...Mollies)....,she...being 25 is so young, chaotic, free spirited from Portland so of course new to the ways of corruption I embody and espouse without really having to get espoused...or ever too embawdied...all I had to do was play a few chords and she started falling..I am in tune with...I mean intimately...by that I mean the boundaries are DOWN sound wise and new definitions of (sound)"reality" take place like Jesus said,"In the future you will not get married or be given in marriage cuz you can't die anymore....."...the point being..you ARE married in the eyes of the ALMIGHTY so define and descibe the uniqueness of marriage and you will be defined,defied... and describe the YOU-neek-ness of the ALMIGHTY Almighty. gaddam uncle sam shot the rooster killed the ham.....Emily and I are in a chord on this point..we strike a chord and I am chording her..we have a chordship underway....this is the fourth month..it has to be seen in quarters now....the first three months..torrid.....from Monkees to Monk...then the big fight...over D maj, A maj, D maj..it would spell DAD and jesus DID say I am coming again in the glory of DAD...Emily retreated..the paper...the sheet music said A min toi E seventh in Summertime and the livin' is easy...fish am jumpin; and de cotton am high..,,,it was too insipid fo these ears..that E seventh..I stretched it out to DAD in the left hand and a rakish sweep of D culminating (climaxing orjazzmically)... in a usurpation of E reducing the topmost notings to...what I call a "spicy *****" and will call it that at my performance ( or spicy pushy if thoes ten year olds are there.....and then explain everything to their thirty two year old mommies over cocktails at Abie Levy Habersham we're the boys that eat no ham,...grab that gentile hold him tight..jewish sunagogue fight fight fight.... on April 30 at the Neutral Ground...Marilyn "Punky" Monroe will be there..her name is Stella..she hears more than Emily cuz she's 25 and in the streets and Emily's 28 and lives inside....BIG difference...Emily has to OPEN UP..I know dam well it is her war with her DAD that has sent her reeling into the conservative E seventh following A min to start out Summertime so all in all I see her (Pisces) as a Prophetess signally the coming summer and hot times in the old town tonight..with a weekly injection of punk Marilyn gaping over my changes..she;'s new to that kind of playing..she;'s NW punk (Portland) which means techno..spinning...jamming two records together until some kind of rhythm clashes and that's called Train Wreck..I shrug...I'm the Waltz King..(Lawrence Welk of Arabia)...these techno cookie cutter kids never heard changes or music as I call it before DAD and Spicy Pushy.....they gawk..they fall..they like..it's like Chocolate City where we all talk Latin comin' out the Back End...Fanous Amos Anus....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home