Monday, May 10, 2010

"How to Rule the World through the Privatization of the Jew"

"How to Rule the World through the Privatization of the Jew"

The Third Coming Theatre presents..."Coming Back for Seconds" or "How to Rule the World through the ...Privatization of The Jew"People just got BORED with the Second Coming so Jolly Adams of Greensboro,N.C. settled the Religious Issue of the day.."It'll be the Third Coming " said Cholly about Biff Rose playing in his living room in Greensboro on June 4th. The First Coming was in '85.....the Savoy Ballroom.Chapel Hill...Seconds were in '08."I know..I'll make Espinola the Second Coming!" said Biff...ICONfiguring everything INN...Biff always referred to ESPINOLA as M.O.P.J...(My Own Private Jew)"The only way to rule the world is to privatize the jew.... otherwise "they'll" rule through a "tribal collective" and phhhk that schitt..... dot compost the lot of 'em for the dot common man and the subsequent dot commentary through my E.S.P. in Chocolate City (E.S.P.i N..O.rleans,LA...)Espinola couldn't resist the attention he was getting..... but he was plainly disturbed."O.K...WHAT'S THIS ALL ABOUT ?"Biff could hear the "Gentleman's Anxiety" in his voice meaning... just below the "Sir Face" he was Pist."Steve,listen,it's smple. It's a Power Play. YOU play the power...I power the PLAY...YOU go to a psychiatrist....YOU talk about ME...I e-mailed you to send me your Shrink's name and address so that I may send him a CD of my new song, 'The Ballad of Gay Espinola" so that he may get to KNOW me FOR THE RECORD...instead of just THROUGH YOUR LIPS !"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home